one step backward perspective

"It's like in the art shows. Its a matter of perspective."
-me

We all know how life can f*ck us in a very unconventional manner. And in the most unexpected times.

I've been there. We've all been there.

So why blog? I don't know anyone from this blogosphere personally. I knew Manila Gay Guy, the Boy Du Jour, Baklang Maton and Kuri the 'domesticated' diary. But only from their pages and entries that fascinated me during geeky hours in front of my laptop.

So I say to myself, its time to pick up the shits and start steering to get back to the road. Enough for being a drama queen. Enough kissing someone's ass just to float on top of the web. Everything will conspire according to me!

I don't even know if someone out there would read any of my post. But then I thought, it doesn't matter. This is my perspective. My narcissistic shrine of arrogance and rebirth from being a monster they turned me into. This is mine! And this is me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment